OT - Roger Glover's pics

I thought Roger Glover's pics were excellent.

However, you'll need PowerPoint to see them. If you don't have it, you can get a copy here.

Regards,

Kim Siddorn

If you think no one cares, try stopping a Direct Debit!

Reply to
Kim Siddorn

1.5mb download, and a lot of the pics appear in the Cargolaw website which I think I mentioned here last year:

The full story of the Heinrich Behrmann is on their site with pictures as it happened in a storm:

Peter

Prepair Ltd