OT; what I did today

Gentlemen,

Well apart from being very cold, which has finally driven me in doors, today I have recovered my Lister B from the back of the garage so that I can measure it up for its new to be made trolley. I have also placed the Centec 2A mill I bought months ago on top of its new stand, a two draw filling cabinet, and tomorrow I will cut a piece of 15 mm MDF to put under it, because the cabinet does flex a bit, then bolt through to make it firm. I was playing with the Arbor on the mill and was surprised to find that all of the sleeves have keyways as do the cutters but the Arbor doesn't so I will have to set up my vertical milldrill to cut a keyway. At least with the cabinet I have somewhere to put vices and cutters and the Centec grinding attachment.

Martin P

Reply to
campingstoveman