Petter AB1

Does anyone have a manual for one of these that I could possible have a photo copy of or if you have a spare I could buy from you. Its the fixed speed generator version and it has an oil leak onto the cooling fins and then burning off. Not nice in an enclosed space!

Reply to
Julian Tether

Hi Julian, I was going to suggest Paul Evan's excellent manual site but Petter section doesn't seem to have the model AB. AA & BA but I don't know if yours is covered . For Pauls site see the previous post to yours.

-- Dave Croft Warrington England

Dave Croft