Small rally Nr Andover, Hampshire.

We're having a small vintage working on the farm on 6th / 7th September at Longstock. There's a bit of everything, binder, thrasher, sawbench, car boot, camping, beer tent, (bit of entertainment in evening), corn to cut, stubble to plough/cultivate. Tractor run Sat evening. Anyone fancy a bit of low key (it don't get much lower!) fun, send me an email!! More the merrier!!

Barleycorn

Reply to
Barleycorn