Steampunk weekender in Lincoln

Mid-September there's a steampunk weekend planned in Lincoln

As Lincoln used to be the home of so many of the steam traction engine makers, is there anything particular to see around there today?

Reply to
Andy Dingley

Lincoln

Hi Andy -

There's the museum of Lincolnshire Life, which has a load of Lincoln engineering heritage stuff, plus a transport museum (allegedly, although I have not been to it) plus if you want to go a bit further afield a bubble car museum, plus a load of decrepit old folk with matching cars (major population of Austin Sevens). Plus loads of old RAF airfields fairly close.

I suppose mainly not steam but I reckon you may enjoy it.

Best regards

Reply to
Will