Stuart Turner Yahoo group

I thought I would give it a try to see if there are enough people interested.

Mike.H.

Reply to
Mike.H.

You have my 'application' and I look forward to seeing what you have uploaded to the files section!

NHH

Reply to
Nick H

You have swelled the numbers to six now.I hope it kicks off and maintains a healthy growth.Maybe similar dedicated groups for other "common" engines could be started. Re files ,only just started to upload .If anyone has a P3 manual a copy would be gratefully rec.d Mike.H.

Reply to
Mike.H.