Unusual Stuart-Turner

ISTR a vertical water cooled four stroke in the models range but nothing this big. Over to you Mike!

BTW. Lots of other interesting stuff at this auction - looks like Henley was the place to be in July.

NHH

Reply to
Nick H

The EW flat twin is here -

Good job I didn't know it was on or I'd be poorer today than I am! LOTS of interesting stuff!

Regards,

Kim

kimsiddorn

It's a W4.I have a full description and pics and will scan and upload to Webshots asap .

1/2 BHP, Bore and stroke 2.5" (57mm) 147cc not sold as a finished engine ,castings and fittings kit A two stroke version was also available air or water cooled. Mike.H.

Mike.H.

Charles Hamilton

------------------------------------------------------------------- Pics now uploaded to

Mike.H.

Reply to
Mike.H.

Thanks Mike.

I'm pretty sure that's the one I was thinking of from the model range (I have a 1940 models catalogue somewhere). Never having seen one in the metal though I didn't realise it was that big, I imagined it about the same size as the little AE or Lightweight.

NHH

Reply to
NHH

Webshots asap . 1/2 BHP,

Mike.H.

Hi Mike, I am a paying Webshots user but recently people have said that they have trouble readings my postings. I just tried while not logged in, to view your pictures and a had large number of adverts preventing me seeing your pictures. I find this most offensive and even though I have complained to webshots about it nothing is being done. Can anyone else manage to put more pressure on Webshots to correct this piracy if that is what it should be called!!

Reply to
Dave Croft

have trouble readings my postings.

of adverts preventing me seeing your pictures.

it nothing is being done.

if that is what it should be called!!

They have to pay for the site, webspace, bandwidth etc etc, Dave, so adverts are their income.

It's a relatively easy way for folks to show their own pictures without having a website, but I think that there are also a lot of ISP's who offer free storage these days, including BT and Googlemail.

I did prefer Epson's site which was far better, but they pulled that when the running costs got out of hand.

Peter

-- Peter A Forbes Prepair Ltd, Rushden, UK snipped-for-privacy@prepair.co.uk

Peter A Forbes

I'm using the free service to upload pictures and have had no problems viewing other peoples albums .Admittedly there are ads to the side but they do not cause a problem for me accessing the pictures. I also use other free storage sites.Blueyonder,Picasa etc etc ,but Webshots in the main . I see a new discussion starting re the merits of different storage sites.And why not ,if there is a better one out there I may use it. Mike.H.

Mike.H.

kimsiddorn wrote (snip):

Having now found my S-T models catalogue, this looks remarkably like an 'AE' twin. That is not to say it may not still be a Wesbury design of course - after all ETW was working under contract to "a well known firm of model engineers" during the early delelopment of the WWII 80w charging set!

NHH

Reply to
Nick H

Reply to