Things sometimes come my way

Gentlemen,
I'm fairly friendly with one of our salesmen and recently he told me about
something I might find useful in my Workshop / garage. A customer has
recently bought some equipment off of us to replace older equipment that
didn't reach current home office standards, my colleague noticed that the
old equipment sat on a removable trolley with a mains powered jack at each
end so when the customer went to scrap the equipment he requested the
trolley.
The trolley is now with me and will be converted into a work bench whose
height can be raised or lowered to suit my needs, the lowest it goes is
approx 18 ins and the highest nearly 42 ins.
The trolley is fitted with braked castor wheels and has a platform area of
approx 4 ft by 2.5 ft and has a Max lifting capacity of 300 Kg's.
Will post a picture over weekend if time allows as I am working all weekend
plus all next weekend also.
Martin P
Reply to
campingstoveman
That sounds very useful but a tad light for your engines surely. Does it have a mechanism for holding the table up if the jacks fail or are they screw type?
John
Reply to
John
John,
Don't intend lifting complete engines just parts of, and making getting stuff in and out of the van in my dotage :-)) its screw jacks.
Martin P