Totally OT - Help Needed

OK, this is a bit of a long shot..................

I need a couple of retaining knobs for the knobs on our salt and pepper mills downstairs. These are (I think) designed to be "hammer fitted" - they have 4 little lugs on the underside which engage with a groove machined around the shaft they're fitted to (until one snaps off). The top is a polished brass (type) dome.

The same sort of fixings were / are used on baby buggies!

Anybody help with a supplier?

Brian L Dominic

NB Rumpus

Web Sites: NB Rumpus: