75th birthday celebration of Dinky vehicles

Until 18th September the Derby Silk Mill Museum has an exhibition to mark the 75th birthday celebration of Dinky vehicles.

Apparently the collection comes from all over the world. They have all types of vehicles and model railway items.

They also have The Midland Railway Study Centre

WELL worth a visit if you are in the area.

Their next running of the model rail layout I understand is Saturday

20th June !

PLEASE CHECK WITH MUSEUM.

For parking I suggest the Multi Storey @ the Assembly Rooms, DE1 3AF ( only about 100 m away ) or Darwin Place, DE1 2ET

If you need help with directions let me know.

Chris

Reply to
Dragon Heart