AD: - Electra Railwag Graphics - Update

I have completed an update to the website with details of our new livery packs for the Graham Farish 158 and forthcoming DMU and EMU kits.

Some pictures of the finished models at:

Arriva Trains Wales 158820

West Yorkshire 158903
There's nothing like a digicam for showing where to tweak the artwork!!

The Class 325 EMU is progressing really well - the bodyshells are complete and we are now turning to the underframes.

Gordon and Richard at Pro-Models have done an amazing job of capturing the look of the 325 - Farish MkIII, it aint!

When married up to the waterslide decal sides, the result is really something special.

Please have a look at

Adam Warr