AD Private N Gauge Collection For Sale

Mostly Fleischmann continental. Locos, Rolling Stock, Track. Some scenery and buildings. All in good to excellent condition and generally boxed in original packaging. Please email for list, would prefer to sell whole lot and open to reasonable offers. Based South UK near Swindon, Salisbury etc. Reason for sale... building a new LGB garden railway.

Regards,

Dave.

Reply to
XJ8SE

Hi There;

I am interested in a list but your e-mail address is bouncing my reply. Please send a list to;

snipped-for-privacy@sww88.freeserve.co.uk (Change the 88 to a 99)

-- Regards to Most STU from Swindon

If a job is worth doing, then why do I work so hard???

Reply to
Stu Wright

Hi, sorry, for some reason my footer didn't come out. I'll send you the list of course. People need to remove the buffer. to email me.

Regards,

Dave.

-- Remove the end of line to email directly.

Reply to
XJ8SE