Anybody with a dead Hornby Princess?

I'm in the process of repairing an Old Princess Elizabeth loco (Mid 70's era LMS 6201) that has had the valve gear and cylinder housing the 'removed' due to excessive 'play'.... Does any body have a broken one I could recycle the parts from.

Alternatively does anybody know where I could get spare parts from.

Many Thanks

Kevin Fisher

Reply to
Kevin Fisher

G'day Kevin, Most old Princess parts are available. Let me know if you have trouble getting them as I have Princess parts in stock.

Reply to
Graeme Hearn