Carrs Transfix

I'm after some decal softener and the places I expected to get it from don't currently have any.

Mainy Trains have something from Carrs called Transfix which sounds like what I'm after. Anyone know for sure?

Pete

Reply to
mutley

Microsol & Microsoft available (=A32.50 each) from:

Look on the 4mm/40' containers page.

Cheers Robt P.

Reply to
60106

Cheers, thanks for that :) Unfortunately, I keep hitting the add to basket button but can't get anything into the basket :(

I'll try again later....

Pete

Reply to
mutley

"mutley" wrote

Try MG Sharp in Sheffield, they will have the Microsol products I should imagine.

John.

Reply to
John Turner

Does Bill Gates know about this?

Reply to
MartinS

LOL......

Wouldn't be surprised if that bugger from Seattle was on a percentage.

I realised my mistake about 2 seconds after pressing Send, and spent the next 10 minutes searching, in vain, for the Edit button.! Should have read Microsol & Microset.....I think.

Cheers Robt P.

Reply to
60106