Carrs Transfix

I'm after some decal softener and the places I expected to get it from
don't currently have any.
Mainy Trains have something from Carrs called Transfix which sounds
like what I'm after. Anyone know for sure?
Pete
Reply to
mutley
Microsol & Microsoft available (=A32.50 each) from:
Look on the 4mm/40' containers page.
Cheers Robt P.
Reply to
60106
Cheers, thanks for that :) Unfortunately, I keep hitting the add to basket button but can't get anything into the basket :(
I'll try again later....
Pete
Reply to
mutley
LOL......
Wouldn't be surprised if that bugger from Seattle was on a percentage.
I realised my mistake about 2 seconds after pressing Send, and spent the next 10 minutes searching, in vain, for the Edit button.! Should have read Microsol & Microset.....I think.
Cheers Robt P.
Reply to
60106

Site Timeline