Cheapest place to buy Lit Pullmans?

Hi again

I have been able to get the Hornby Lit Pullmans for 14 pounds EX-VAT each and can't help wondering if there is anywhere that has them even cheaper.

Steve

Reply to
mindesign

"mindesign" wrote I have been able to get the Hornby Lit Pullmans for 14 pounds EX-VAT each and can't help wondering if there is anywhere that has them even cheaper.

Steve

Carrot - donkey... Give us the ride.... Where from? !!!!

Andy

Reply to
Andy Sollis- Churnet Valley model Railway Dept.

Bob

Reply to
Bob Heath