Cheapest place to buy Lit Pullmans?

Hi again
I have been able to get the Hornby Lit Pullmans for 14 pounds EX-VAT each
and can't help wondering if there is anywhere that has them even cheaper.
Steve
Reply to
mindesign
"mindesign" wrote I have been able to get the Hornby Lit Pullmans for 14 pounds EX-VAT each and can't help wondering if there is anywhere that has them even cheaper.
Steve
Carrot - donkey... Give us the ride.... Where from? !!!!
Andy
Reply to
Andy Sollis- Churnet Valley model Railway Dept.
"Andy Sollis- Churnet Valley model Railway Dept."
Bob
Reply to
Bob Heath