Coupling N gauge MicroTrains

I have seen couplings on N gauge US locos that are similar to the Kade style. Has anyone fitted this style known as micro train couplings to Graham Farish
stock. Can anyone advise Thanks.
"Paul" wrote

It has been done, but be warned if you later decide to sell your British N-gauge models they will be worth considerably less than with their original couplings.
John.
Paul wrote:

Can be done, though some stuff (most) needs you to chop the old coupling off completely. I'd use the "boxed" types which screw/glue under stock for this. Coaches might need some inventiveness if fixed to bogies; if running gentle curves, fix the couplings to the bodies like the prototypes ;-).
Some of the newest N items in the UK come with standard coupling pockets, which can take Microtrain couplers as slot-in replacements (and thus reversable without damage).
- Nigel
--
Nigel Cliffe,
Webmaster at http://www.2mm.org.uk/