Darjeeling & Himalayas - did you miss it?

Last night on Beeb 4.

Two more episodes to come, presumably on Sunday nights again.

Reply to
invalid

Great fun.

Reply to
Graham Harrison

The first episode is available on iplayer and will also be repeated on Saturday at 20:00

Well worth a watch.

Reply to
John

But not in the U.S. - Darn it!

Reply to
Larry Blanchard

You cant get iplayer in the US from the BBC website ?

Cheers, Simon

Reply to
simon

No you can't, unfortunately. Not for TV.

Reply to
MartinS

There are some programs that don't even make it to iPlayer in the UK. Isn't copyright wonderful?

Hasn't anyone put it as a torrent somewhere?

Reply to
Graham Harrison

Presume its not just copyright, may affect the chance of selling a program to other countries and broadcasters if its been available on iplayer.

Cheers, Simon

Reply to
simon

It's on thebox.bz as "Indian Hill Railways" Episode 1, and it's a FREE download (your download badwidth usage isn't counted). Over 1,000 people have downloaded it.

Reply to
MartinS

That and the need for a TV licence

Reply to
Trev

And when I go there, I find I have to sign up. When I go to look into that I get:

We have reached our maximum open signup limit (107,000). We now require an invite to join. Please try to get one from a friend.

Oh well, there's some fairly good clips on youtube.

Reply to
Larry Blanchard

Send me an email offlist to janesullivan at virginmedia dot com with your real email address, and I'll send you an invite to thebox.bz .

Reply to
Jane Sullivan

Done. Thanks.

Reply to
Larry Blanchard

Not strictly true. I don't have a TV (and therefore no license) but it's perfectly legal for me to watch programs on iPlayer so long as they're watched after broadcast. So I watched this film!

Reply to
Paul Boyd