Darren Sherwood?

Hi all,

does anyone have any contact details for Darren Sherwood? His website has been taken down.

James

Reply to
James S

You could try the Demod Group of which he is a member.

Fred

Reply to
Fred

yep, but don't expect a reply for a while, he's off getting married this weekend :)

Pete

Reply to
mutley

You mean his not taking a laptop with him ;-)

Kevin Martin

Reply to
Kevin Martin

He certainly is.

Think about it!!

Reply to
David Smith

Oh yeah. Should we start a book of condolences for him? ;)

Fred

Reply to
Fred

Only if you can absolutely guarantee that you will never meet his better half? ;-}

Len

Reply to
Len

In message , Len writes

... in which case we'd better open a book of condolences for you!

Reply to
John Sullivan

I suppose I would have expected fellow modellers to have extended congratulations to both of the participants. My comment ended with ? ;-} Your reply contains some very inaccurate conclusion jumping!

Len

Reply to
Len