Diesel Depots

Hello all I'm about to finish a small Diesel Depot and am looking for inspiration. Fueling areas, typical crap lying around etc. Not found much on Goggle. Any links or ideas gratefully received. Rob

Reply to
Rob Kemp

"Rob Kemp" wrote

These might offer a clue:-

John.

Reply to
John Turner

Thanks John! Any one make a model of the "V" canopy over the diesel pump? That would be a nice touch. Rob

Reply to
Rob Kemp

Does anyone know if the tin structures on these two:

are used for anything in particular?

Regards,

S.

Reply to
Stuart Smith

"Stuart Smith" wrote

I think they just protect the fuelling pumps and the operatives.

John.

Reply to
John Turner

Fuelling I would imagine!