Do it All Train

OK, I got given one for Christmas. Everyone knows it's just a bit of fun and cheap and cheerful but it would be nice if it actually worked. Best I can tell the "radio control" unit isn't working because, having installed the batteries, when I press the control buttons the little LED doesn't illuminate.

Oh well, I could do with some time out tomorrow!

Reply to
Graham Harrison

Do tell us if you put batteries in wrong way round :-)

Reply to
simon

3 of us have checked it but, yes, I'll report.
Reply to
Graham Harrison