Ebay probs again..

"mindesign" wrote

Hasn't stopped me selling around one in five items to Australia and New Zealand.

I also search for HO-scale items made by Fleischmann and Roco, and providing you search for either, then select 'Trains/Railway Models' maybe extend search to include 'European Union' then they show up whether listed under collectables or toys.

John.

Reply to
John Turner

That tells you something about the British :o)

(kim)

Reply to
kim

I log in under the UK version of Ebay, if you see something listed, just ask if they will deal with someone in Australia. In 99.9% of cases you will get a yes. Only had one no and that was because he had one bad experience. The Wild Swan book I was going to bid on only went for 99p so it was his loss in the end anyway!

Craig

Reply to
Craig Warton