Question

I've just bought a couple of Bachmann 37-927s (3 plank wagon with BD container).

Does anyone know if the container is glued to the wagon, or just a very tight fit? I have tried to seperate the two items, but I cant move them with my fingers and dont want to exert too much pressure and break things.

I would just like to be able to have the wagon running at times without the container, and/or substitute a white container occasionally.

Reply to
crazy_horse_12002

Before you apply brute force remove the screws underneath and seperate body from chassis, you should then be able to see if the screws went through into the container. If the body and container are still attached after the screws are out they must have put a bit of glue in. All you can do then is apply some force and see what happens, prepared to stop before something breaks. Keith

Reply to
Keith

wrote

They are not glued. I've got a couple of these on my layout and the containers will come away with a firm pull.

John.

Reply to
John Turner

Thanks for that.

I must try harder.

Reply to
crazy_horse_12002

But the containers should be roped in I believe

Mike

Reply to
Mike