Emma

Only when its attached to a building.

Make friends in the hobby. Keith Visit Garratt photos for the big steam lovers.

Reply to
Keith Norgrove

Before you criticise someone,you shouldwalk a mile in there shoes, that way when you criticise them, you are a mile away and you have there shoes.

Ian Gearing

Reply to
Herman613B

Tent without legs?

Canopy?

-- Cheers Roger T.

of the Great Eastern Railway

Reply to
Roger T.

Cue for mouldy old joke.

What's the difference between a rich Scotsman, a poor Scotsman and a dead Scotsman?

A rich Scotsman has a canopy over his bed. A poor Scotsman has a can o' pee under his bed. A dead Scotsman cannae pee at all.

Reply to
MartinS

Do I detect a note of paranoia setting in.

DAS

Reply to
David Smith

There are two theories to arguing with women. Neither one works

Ian Gearing

Reply to
Herman613B

If a husband standing alone in a vast forest speaks, is he still wrong?

Reply to
Gregory Procter

"Herman613B" wrote

I've got the perfect solution to that problem, exit stage left to the pub and fake deafness when the mobile phone rings & rings! ;-)

John.

Reply to
John Turner

Mmm, feisty!

:-))

-- Brian "I know about kittens and knitting. Will that do?"

Reply to
Brian Watson

NO Woman ever won an argument with ME ! Not even my ex-Wife.

(Just wait for the follow-ups' to this one!).

David. ~{ 8-o

Reply to
David F.

Methinks you're just asking for trouble David :)

-- email: snipped-for-privacy@ntlworld.com website:

(please remove one of the 5's in my email address to email me)

Reply to
Dave

"David F." wrote

Hey, you're a star! Can I have your autograph please! ;-)

John.

Reply to
John Turner

"Emma" wrote

Well, I had to wonder.... To explain, it is not the first we have had someone here who used a sudenim, and yours could have been your initals, E.M.M.A... For instance I work with a guy called Dave, and his intials are D.A.M.E. ! (Poor sod.... cue song from South Pasific!!!)

I don't think it was sad, and I guess there are 90% of us here that were curious to weather you were a female or a male using his initals etc....

Anyway, all things apart!!! Nice to have a mixed group... We certinatly see more ladies working on footplates of the kettles these days, so why not the models!!!

From Me... Welcome..

TTFN

Andy

Reply to
CVMRD

I thought he ment the DIY shop! Er. C&U ! (Go back one letter!) or Home Based !

Andy

Reply to
CVMRD

"Keith Norgrove" wrote > >Isn't a tent without walls called an awning?

Or caravan!

Andy

Reply to
CVMRD

Makes life worth living, once in a while!

David.

Reply to
David F.

B&T?? C&R?? In Canada and US, the biggest is Home Depot.

Reply to
MartinS

No doubt he would probably be accused of barking up the wrong tree... ;-) Colin.

Reply to
Colin Meredith

If he's a lumberjack, then he's OK. ;-)

Reply to
MartinS

A pink tutu in a green forest? His taste in clothing is suspect!

Reply to
Gregory Procter