Emma

Ahh... but it takes a REAL Man to get away with that... Most wouldn't have the b***s to do it!

David.

Reply to
David F.

And I thought lumberjacks were so butch!

Reply to
MartinS

Was it you?

-- Jamie

*Look into my eyes, and see if I care...
Reply to
Jam Red

In article , John Sullivan writes

In my younger days, a gazebo was a wooden summerhouse, usually circular but not always, which was sometimes mounted on a turntable so that it could be turned according to the direction of the sun. No doubt, like so many traditional names, it has been hijacked for some modern invention.

Pat

Reply to
Pat Hammond