Have a good one!

Hi Everyone,

Just a note before I pass out to wish everyone on here a Merry Christmas, and my Best Wishes!

The Boss took us out for a Christmas 'drink' and a meal. I have just had 5 Pints of Lager, 3 double measures of various spirits, and a superb Indian Curry.

Now I need to sober-up before remembering which end to put the stuffing as I attempt to prepare the Turkey!

Season's Greetings to one and all (Hic!).

David. (Strong Coffee Advised, right NOW!).

Reply to
David F.

You'll be sorry in the morning!

Reply to
MartinS

"MartinS"

He's probably sorry now. :-)

-- Happy Holidays Roger T.

of the Great Eastern Railway

Reply to
Roger T.

Why, it might keep you awake. Id have another couple of beers if I were you. Happy hicmas Rob

Reply to
Rob