help for beginner

Hi All I am an oldie witha basicc 00 st with a couple of newish trains I
have just bought a box of locos from an auction house most want serviicing
or repairing, has anybody got the time to help me idetify them and get them
working properly it would be greatly appreciated or could you put me in
touch with someone able to help, in return if you need it I build repair
upgrade computers and if you need any help i would be glad to help, I am on
a fixed income but would make a small payment to be agreed if that is
preferable, many thanks tony, my e-mail adress is
snipped-for-privacy@ntlworld.com
Reply to
tony saunders
"tony saunders" wrote
Where are you based Tony?
John.
Reply to
John Turner
Hi John, many thanks for the reply I live in midlesbrough u.k.. Tony
Reply to
tony saunders
"tony saunders" wrote
Just a tad too far for you to nip into my shop in Hull for some advice.
However, if you contact me via the
website (Idon't like to publish my email address on Usenet because that attract spam by the bucket-ful) then I'm happy to try with identification of what you've bought if you can supply photographs or give accurate descriptions.
I might also be able to suggest servicing tips.
John.
Reply to
John Turner