help for beginner

Hi All I am an oldie witha basicc 00 st with a couple of newish trains I have just bought a box of locos from an auction house most want serviicing or repairing, has anybody got the time to help me idetify them and get them working properly it would be greatly appreciated or could you put me in touch with someone able to help, in return if you need it I build repair upgrade computers and if you need any help i would be glad to help, I am on a fixed income but would make a small payment to be agreed if that is preferable, many thanks tony, my e-mail adress is snipped-for-privacy@ntlworld.com

Reply to
tony saunders

"tony saunders" wrote

Where are you based Tony?

John.

Reply to
John Turner

Hi John, many thanks for the reply I live in midlesbrough u.k.. Tony

Reply to
tony saunders

"tony saunders" wrote

Just a tad too far for you to nip into my shop in Hull for some advice.

However, if you contact me via the

website (Idon't like to publish my email address on Usenet because that attract spam by the bucket-ful) then I'm happy to try with identification of what you've bought if you can supply photographs or give accurate descriptions.

I might also be able to suggest servicing tips.

John.

Reply to
John Turner