Holt Model Railways

I've just noticed from their advert in the December (published early November) Model Rail that Holt Model Railways take very long holidays. Apparently they are "closed until August 12th for annual holidays".

I wish I could get a job that offered 9 month holidays!

Reply to
Jane Sullivan

They can only do that because model railway shops make so much money.:D

Fred X

Reply to
Fred X

holidays.

holidays".

money.:D

That is assuming that it's paid holiday, if it isn't it's because they don't make..... :~(

Reply to
Jerry

Reply to
Keith J Patrick