Hornby 2005

Michael Walker wrote:-

There are two new diesels coming from Hornby only one of which has been the subject of a recent release. I'm guessing that is the Class 47.

(kim)

Reply to
kim

In message , kim writes

... but Hornby already do a class 47, so that won't be a new one.

Reply to
John Sullivan

MREmag said was that one of the locos was a "newly tooled" diesel - suggesting that it is something that is already in Hornby's range...

The other loco was totally new, I gather. Reckon on a Class 60 for that.

Ian J.

Reply to
Ian J.