Hornby 60 roof

Mainline blue 60, I have just been sent one to repaint for a friend I have noticed that on the mainline blue one Hornby seemed to have made a c*ck up of the roof colour they have finished it in black when it should be exec dark grey. Has anybody else noticed this or has 60078 had its roof repainted as an alteration ? S Kell

Reply to
Stephen Kell