Hornby Class 90

Hi All,

I have aquired a Hornby model of a Class 90 loco, numbered "90 028" which needs a few pieces replacing, and possibly just a whole new body shell. Unfortuntely though from looking on the bottom All that is printed is "Hornby" in itaics, and no RXXX number is shown.

To Allow me to find parts and pieces for this , can someone please tell me the model number of this Class 90.

TIA Graham Kendall

Reply to
Graham Kendall

"Graham Kendall" wrote

Can you tell us what livery it is in as Hornby appear to have produced 90028 in different guises.

John.

Reply to
John Turner

It's in Intercity Grey / Cream

Graham

Reply to
Graham Kendall

"Graham Kendall" wrote

In that case it's probably R471 which was produced in 1992 with a dummy pantograph.

John.

Reply to
John Turner

You may find the Hornby service sheet useful :-

airsmoothed

I am a muppet ; try this link instead :-(

airsmoothed