Hornby auction site

In case anyone hadn't notice the Hornby Auction site closed on 1st August
having failed miserably to seriously challenge eBay.
John.
Reply to
John Turner
"kim" wrote
Ah well, you win some and lose some, but I rarely read MREmag so I didn't know that Pat had reported on it.
In fact I didn't know it had closed until I had a clear out of unused 'favourites' on my computer and accidentally clicked on it.
John.
Reply to
John Turner

Site Timeline