Hornby auction site

In case anyone hadn't notice the Hornby Auction site closed on 1st August having failed miserably to seriously challenge eBay.

John.

Reply to
John Turner

"Uncle Pat" beat you to it:-

(kim)

Reply to
kim

"kim" wrote

Ah well, you win some and lose some, but I rarely read MREmag so I didn't know that Pat had reported on it.

In fact I didn't know it had closed until I had a clear out of unused 'favourites' on my computer and accidentally clicked on it.

John.

Reply to
John Turner