Hornby Pullmans

I have a couple of the older style Pullmans, a 1st class parlour R223 and a 3rd class parlour brake R233. I wondered what the chances of still finding any of these new anywhere are. I phoned round a few dealers and mail order but no luck. Has anybody noticed any of the older ones on there travels?

Kevin

Reply to
Kevin Rayner

There should still be plenty around, new or as-new. Suggestions:

  1. Google on: Pullman +R223
  2. Go to a train show or swap meet
  3. Check E-Bay
Reply to
MartinS

eBay

Reply to
Tessy

Yes as comented by others, I saw several (I'd estimate at least 20) s/h at the glasgow (secc) fair last saturday.. If you're looking for new or as new, there should be still some around, particularly those breaking the Queen of Scots set ( if you don't mind the name boards).

I got a J72 and V1 but made a few years back I presume (I don't have catalogues for them) (Both in LNER lined black) from a stall holder, there was more of the same on other stalls............

Disappointingly there is naff-all in LNER livery in this year. A Mallard in LNER blue.......how original.

Craig

Reply to
Craig Douglas