How many?

"MartinS" wrote
No, I get 'em trade, not wholesale, but you're right about the temptation bit.
Increase the Hornby O-gauge by one - I bought a No 2 Special LNER 4-4-2T loco today along with some nice bits of rolling stock & a viaduct! :-)
Sadly NOT at trade price!
John.
Reply to
John Turner
In message , Spyke writes
Oh yeah, I forgot the other two slightly bigger items of motive power, which I only co-own:
;-)
Reply to
Spyke
Not a bad haul for a first visit to the train shop!
Reply to
Gregory Procter
To be honest that was less than I expected John to own!
Reply to
Jim M
did i mention the lgb and lego sets????
acknowledge
Reply to
old git
Argh!
I've just noticed that Farish/Bachmann are bringing out a 33 as 'Spitfire' in NSE livery - as mentioned the other day, I once saw that very loco at Eastbourne (Still the only loco I've seen there - other than that it's multiple units of various classes). Now, I've got a long-term plan for an N Gauge, 80's layout - after the current 00 layout which has almost reached tracklaying stage.
Sounds like an excuse to me!
Reply to
Stu
In the case of "Tontine Street" which is less than 7' long and 1' wide, my available loco collection is currently 17, with at least 4 others virtually complete and 30 wagons with about 15 needing transfers/paint/couplings..........................
Can anyone match that for loco/stock density with respect to layout area????
Never mind the modern image stuff currently being collected for future projects.
I get away with it on the Visa bill by saying "I'm building/modifying it for someone else". I think SWMBO is finally sussing me out as my workshop/store begins to fill up..........
Cheers, Mick p.s. Tontine Street is at Kendal Ex this weekend. (6/7 March)
Reply to
Mick Bryan
Yes, but everything that John sells spends 3 months being tested on the layout ... "Just to run them in for my customers don't you know, wouldn't like to sell a dud" :-)
Reply to
Chris Wilson
Yes Mick, I can ;-)
Nick
Nick Gurney
B*gger......
Mind you, your layout also wins the most wiring for a DCC layout as well...............................
Mick
Reply to
Mick Bryan
"Chris Wilson" wrote
Sussed again! ;-)
John.
Reply to
John Turner
A-ha!
Good plan...
Reply to
Jim M
In message , John Turner writes
John, can I borrow your time machine, so I can find out Saturday's lottery numbers in advance?
You must have a time machine, otherwise how on earth can you have "tested" for three months the locos you sent me the same day they arrived at your premises?
Reply to
John Sullivan
"John Sullivan" wrote
It don't bloody-well work for me mate!
Now that would be telling! ;-)
John.
Reply to
John Turner
The message from "Mick Bryan" contains these words:
Are you taking it, or are you sending it by post? It's hardly big enough to be worth taking...
It's a crackin' model, though!
Reply to
David Jackson
So can I Mick :)