I need serious money!!

Bachman 20s Horby 50s Heljan Hymek Heljan Western Bachman Mk2s

Please give generously

Reply to
Martin

The RSPCA gets all my spare cash (Remember Smith's Plight, Cash Accepted)

Reply to
Mike

Sorry Martin, I've worked out a special deal with the Inland Revenue whereby I earn money, and they take it off me. Aparently it's much easier that way...

Reply to
Jim M

That's not serious money I'm looking at 7-8 Peaks -in green

5-7 Black 5's in dirty black some 8F's and 9F's 50+ non fitted wagons 20+ fitted wagons 4 or 6 CL20's Coaching stock and I'm still shy of 30 turnouts and motors and about 40 metres of track

I'm doing a mid-late 1960's Midlands layout

and you think YOU need serious money

-- Regards Gray

OMWB the "colliery yard " elevated base for my pit area

Reply to
Graham

Inland Revenue? I've heard them called her indoors, the better half and a few other unprintable names, but never the Inland Revenue. Is this a new one?

Fred

Reply to
Fred

Reply to
Old Man

Yes, I know *sigh*

Fred

Reply to
Fred

I wish I did have a better half, at least then I wouldn't have to cook my own tea as well! :o(

Reply to
Jim M

But is this your only excpensive hobby?

I also need a sub for my home cinema system (£500)

I also need to keep my DVD player fed!

A newer bigger engined car (£4000 for a S reg V6)

And I lose 1/4 - 1/3 in tax and NI

Reply to
Martin

mine was £750

Easy wife gets discount from Safeway

Got an X reg 1.9dci Renault

Is that all

LOL

-- Regards From Gray The Madcaravanner from Chesterfield

You don't have to be mad but it helps

Reply to
Graham

What is it

Handy

I've got a caravan and can do with more oomph and torque 4000rpm max torque is a pain even if it tows well

Not sure but it seems a lot!!!

Reply to
Martin

Big Aiwa now obsolete (150 watts rms per channel)

Reply to
Graham