Re: 500 series shinkansen "nozomi"

My 500 series has been working good on my old board but now i wont work on

> my new board but if i put i on my old board again it will work HELP ME > PLEASE

This isn't a binaries newsgroup!

--

***
*** Updating regularly throughout 2004 Rich Mackin (rich-at-richmackin-co-uk)

Oh *that's* why I never saw the original... :oD

Reply to
Jim M

As others have already indicated, you shouldn't post binaries (i.e. images or files) to this newsgroup. Some occasional punctuation would also help...

Could you provide a few more details about your problem? What make is the train? What gauge is it? When you say "it won't work", do you mean it won't even move? Do other trains run normally on your new layout? What is the difference between the two layouts you are using it on? What controller(s) are you using?

Reply to
Dave Fossett