Lime 117 will it reappear

I have one in Choc & Cream but I want a 118 and a 116 as well as another

117.

All can be produced with the aid of a razor saw - I have a chopped up donor body - only one DMS from it so far!

So will Hornby do a rerelease of it or has the mould disappeared.

Reply to
Martin

I think Lima retooled it to make the Class 121 so it has evolved rather than disappeared! Although I don't think Hornby could get away with releasing a DMU that featured a highly unlikely DMBS/DMBS formation, with modern modellers.

Fred X

Reply to
Fred X

"Fred X" wrote

I don't see why you're so optimistic! They issued the blue 121 in a livery only carried by a 122, got the windows wrong on the 156 and then of course we had the three different types of buffer (not yet rectified) on the re-issued 101. So why couldn't they perpetuate Lima's c*ck-up on the 117?

John.

Reply to
John Turner

Because they wouldn't just be able to continue with the old c*ck-up, they'd have to make a totally new one (preferably while attempting to fix the old one).

James Moody

Reply to
James Moody

Wouldn't a list of the ones they got right be shorter? (ducks under desk)

Regards, Greg.P.

Reply to
Greg Procter

"James Moody" wrote

So? Lima got the windows on the 156 right, but Hornby cocked them up on their re-issue.

John.

Reply to
John Turner

Thats a pain - any kits of the suburban unis?

Reply to
Martin