Midland ground frame hut

Hi all,

Does anybody have a drawing of a Midland ground frame hut they could send me or direct me to.

The only reference of such a drawing I have is in MRN Jan.1964, page 189 but I certainly don't have the magazine.

Many thanks, Bob.

Reply to
Bob Grime

Have the mag. in front of me. Rather a fuzzy picture but well drawn by Charles Vier. I don't have a scanner but I could get it photocopied - the picture will be awful though. e-mail me your address and I will try to get it off on Wednesday. There is no drawing of the frame, just its position in the hut. Drawn full size O gauge.

Ken.

Reply to
Ken Parkes