Model Rail Mk1's

Hi,

Has anybody who's ordered them received Model Rail's Bachmann West Highland Mk1's yet? (or 37 411 for that matter?)

Thanks,

Daniel.

Reply to
Daniel Pearson

Nope, not yet. But I did notice that Harburn Hobbies in Edinburgh had new twin packs of the West Highland green Mk I's in their shop on Monday last week - presume these might be from the same manufacturer's batch? Cheers, Unsound

Reply to
unsound