Model Railway Exhibition Costs?

"Elliott Cowton" wrote On the subject, I did see a rather nice steam era MPD in O Gauge at a show in the Greater Southampton area about 4 or 5 years ago and enquired about getting it to a show. The exhibitor came from the midlands somewhere.

Answer: £800ish PLUS hotel expenses. Needless to say said layout did not get booked.

Elliott

I wonder if this is the one that is today at Nottingham ? Large O scale with shed to the left and a central "Cenotaph" coaling stage ?

And I thought £200 was expensive for a day show with accomodation !

Reply to
Andy Sollis CVMRD

Hi Andy

I wouldn't like to say, it was a few years ago now and I remember the incident rather than the details; a cenotaph coaling stage sounds vaguely familiar though.

Elliott

Reply to
Elliott Cowton