Muswell Models and Gramodels

I came across these two sites while doing a web search and they seem to have some interesting products.

Muswell Models - a range of different buildings in OO and N gauage (which I model in)

Gramodels - range of kits of mostly military vehicles in the same scales including some of which could be easily bashed to make civilian vehicles.

Has anyone used either of these suppliers before and have any comments on the quality of the kits and service?

Reply to
Kevin Lee

I built one of their Russian armourer railcars of some description after getting it at a show. Seemed fine. Sits on an Underground Ernie maintenance vehicle motor bogie.

Reply to
Arthur Figgis