New Details on Hornby 50

Hi All, I find it very strange, that as the Hornby class 50 is said to be in demand, (and I'm sure someone else on this group has splashed out for one!) I find it odd that until I got it home, I didn't find out about the little extra features - surprised no one here had mentioned them?

Has no-one noticed the opening cab doors and that the radiator grills are variable? The detail is superb, and this has got to be the best diesel model yet in my opinion ! (I know some will disagree - it's not my favourite design, but the model is brill!) These extra features are a nice finishing touch... All I need now are some etch nameplates, or was Ark Royal painted on can anyone confirm?

-- Andy Sollis Churnet Valley Model Railway Department (Remove the Standard Tank from E-mail to reply)

Andrew Sollis CVMRD

"Andrew Sollis CVMRD" wrote

The entire class had cast nameplates Andy.

John.

Reply to
John Turner