New Model Railway Shop Opens

For a change a model railway shop has opened. This one's in Ipswich and is know as Spograil. Talking to the owner about why he opened the shop
he said that Bachmann will now only supply businesses that have a shop and so his swapmeet business now has a shop. At the moment he is selling at mail order prices for the majority of his stock.
It sounds like Bachmann are trying to support model railway shops which must be a good thing.
Chris

there is a chap in Barry that used to have a shop (I think it was called making tracks?) but now he only does shows and sells from his front lounge to locals // callers! He undercuts most "shops" on both Hornby and Bachmann, bachmann dont seem too bothered about this!
He is also trying to set up a limited production run of a 00 scale72xx + 42xx locos with one of the chinease-ish manufatures of american locos/stock.cant remember which one though!
simon

Have you got any more info on this?
I've got a 5205 2-8-0T and a 72xx 2-8-2T from West Coast Kit Centre, and they work wonderfully, but would certainly like a couple more. A South Wales layout with all 56xx and 57xx/8750 tanks looks a bit incomplete.
--
Jane
OO in the garden http://www.yddraiggoch.demon.co.uk/railway/railway.html

Address and opening hours? Since I'm likely to be visiting lovely Ipswich soon...
Tony Clarke