OT Live 8

In the world of sound, lighting and video, a vidiot is slang for a video tech, all in good humor (I hope) Rob

Reply to
Rob Kemp

In message , Rob Kemp writes

Thanx

Reply to
Jane Sullivan

LOL

Reply to
Enzo Matrix

In the world of sound, lighting and video, a vidiot is slang for a video tech, all in good humor (I hope) Rob

I did wonder.... The closest I could come up with, but doubted was "Villiage Idiot"... Never mind..

Andy

Reply to
Andy Sollis- Churnet Valley model Railway Dept.