OT - Yucca City

Long shot this.

Some years ago a friend of mine (John Dixon) built a USA HO-scale shunting layout which was named 'Yucca City', and which passed into my ownership for a short period in the late 1980s. It was then sold to a chap in the Leicester area who incorporated it into a large layout.

'Yucca City' was featured in one of the modelling magazine around that time, and I'd be pleased to know if anyone knows which, and is able to supply a scan or the article or at least a copy of the track plan.

John.

Reply to
John Turner