Pacer

Does anyone see the old pacers about (railbuses), i had one as a kid in regional railways years ago, i cant even see them on ebay these days!

Reply to
Phil

ring east kent models 01227 770777

they will sell you enough parts to make one in gmpte grey, gmpte orange, or tyne & wear yellow and there is also a plain black moulding so you can create your very own spoof pte livery

cheers David A. Pritchard

Phil wrote:

Reply to
Derbyducks

In message , Phil writes

There were loads on Ebay when I last looked, usually fetch £20-£35. I bought a provincial liveried one from there. Just go to collectables, Trains/RR Models, and enter '142' or 'Pacer' in the search box.

Reply to
Spyke