Programing track

I use news.readfreenews.net for text and it doesn't seem to miss posts. It's free, no registration required - but you can't post to it.

Reply to
MartinS

I'm afraid it's quite normal. I think it's down to your newsreader, and whichever one your ISP may give you (mine is news.netkonect.net), it will miss some stuff. I think you get better coverage if you access newsgroups via Google orYahoo but I prefer my advert-free interface (albeit that it takes two or three tries to post a message).

Reply to
Ed Callaghan

There are no adverts on Google Groups, no missing posts and it only takes one attempt to post ;-)

MBQ

Reply to
manatbandq