Rail Joiners

I am forever buying the little packets of joiners, can I buy them by the box?

Kevin

Reply to
kajr

Just curious: why do you need to keep replacing them?

Reply to
Wolf Kirchmeir

He eats them as part of a cabaret act?

Reply to
Steve W

Perhaps he's in the process of modelling to scale the 'long straight' on the Transcontinental line in Australia? Regards, Bill.

Reply to
William Pearce

What wrong with wanting to buy enough of the damn things for a layout with buying dozens of packets with all the extra packaging that entails, not to mention somebody counting out small numbers of joiners then putting them into tiny packets.

Kevin

Reply to
kajr