railwayscene.con.uk

Your mention of your own

is shameless advertising!

You know full well that your (uninspiring) website will be picked up by the major search engines when you post your standard 'top posting' objection.

You shamless tart!

This is termed 'bottom posting'

Reply to
Shooter

In message , Shooter writes

No it isn't. Read the charter for the newsgroup.

My god, you are ignorant.

Reply to
John Sullivan

Guess we should be glad he's only an MSc (or More Shit and Crap). Imagine, if he were a Phd it'd be Piled Higher and Deeper. Just goes to show that academic qualification is no guarantee of good manners. Oh well, back to trying to work in both a harbour and a distillery to my N-gauge layout plan.

Cheers Clive

Reply to
Clive Summerfield