Re: www.hobbyworld.nl

> New models from ARTITEC by

>> >> >> > vingers weg, link is niet in orde

The link works for me although I'm unable to find anything of relevance to this NG.

(kim)

Reply to
kim

I was amazed to compare the prices of the Artitec stuff on that site (most of which is usuable for UK outline) to the same things as priced by Langley.

In particular I've always fancied their car ferry. (ref no 50121). £71 from Langley, £43 from Hobbyyworld.

That's a big difference!

Pete

Reply to
mutley