removing tender body

Hornby R2441 loco-drive Flying Scotsman. Installing sound. Need to run wires into tender for speaker. Could put them through the coal shute but I'd prefer to remove the tender body to run the wires up into the "coal" from below so they don't show. I have removed the three screws. Pushing the sides in or pulling them outwards (gently) with two screwdrivers doesn't seem to help, although I can see there are clips there. Does anybody know how please before I break something? Needless to say, neither the instruction sheet nor the service sheet on the Hornby website deal with this. I wonder if John Turner knows?

Reply to
Ed Callaghan